Simplicity is the best way to describe the Plantronics HW540 corded headset. Classed as a convertible headset, three different wearing options are included, ensuring you find the perfect fit. You can easily change from over-the-head, over-the-ear, or behind-the-neck styles to find what is most comfortable for your all-day wearing comfort.
A flexible noise-canceling microphone allows for perfect positioning, so your callers hear you with less background noise and distractions. If you choose over-the-ear, the ear hook is bendable and flexible, conforming to your ear for a more secure fit. For over-the-head users, the headband is adjustable, and the temple pad (on the opposite side from the speaker) is soft and pliable. With any wearing option, a soft ear cushion rests against your ear, covering the speaker, which provides the latest in audio sound quality. A clothing clip is included, which helps the headset stay perfectly positioned, as the clip becomes the point where cord pulls are confined, rather than pulling on your headset.
As with any H-series headset, you will also need an amplifier or direct-connect cable, depending on your application, to plug into the headset’s quick disconnect. This is also the connection that allows you to disconnect and walk away from your desk, automatically putting your caller on hold through the headset, then continuing your call once reconnected. If you’re new to headsets and unsure how you want it to fit, or you want to standardize your users’ choice into a single option, this is an excellent headset choice to simplify your life.
• 3-in-1 headset allows you to choose your wearing style
• Freeing your hands for typing and writing increases productivity
• Designed with quality and comfort being the focal points
• Flexible microphone for optimal voice clarity
• Quick Disconnect cord allows you to easily walk from your desk
• Lightest in its class of business headsets
• Soft foam ear cushions provide all-day comfort
• Laser welded construction for unbeatable toughness